When I was re-decorating my room I added more photos to my mini photo wall I have going on above my desk so I thought I'd share some of my photos and the memories that go with them :)
Here's an overview of my photo wall...
1. The Christmas card that G made me - it's me as an angel - how creative is she?!
2. The Monsters Ball at uni - the first proper night out I had with the uni besties :)
3. One of my fave photos of me and the bf taken in my favourite place on the planet - that was such a good holiday
4. Places I want to visit in America
5. The first holiday the bf and I went on to Wales (yes he really did have that hairstyle :P #loveitreally)
6. The family and I went to watch some driving trials(horseyness) and we found a stand that was selling a 'chip on a stick' - basically a potato skewer; it was hilarious trying to eat it!
7. A couple of years back we spent Boxing Day with a picnic on the beach in Blackpool - it was so much fun!
8. My fave pic of Ma when she was younger :)
9. Ma and I making a speech at my 16th birthday party
10. Prom with the besties and our fave teacher #DJDan
11. The besties and I spent a day in Manchester for my 17th birthday - it was such a fun day :)
12. The besties and I when we went to The Box for a gig - love live music haha
13. On the last day of Sixth Form the besties and I dressed up as ninjas - it was hilarious
14. Me holding baby Bethany (my god-daughter!) for the first time :)
15. Christmas dinner with the uni besties
16. The uni besties and I were bored waiting for a lecture to start at Christmas last year - I love this pic because it reminds me of what good friends I've made at uni :)
Do you have a photo wall or a memories board? What are your fave memories on it?