Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM

MWIP: 39/52...

Hey everyone

Apologies in advance for how picture-crazy I was this week! Because I've got a lot to get through I'm not going to ramble on and will just say, this week I...

...could not believe that I was still able to sit out in the garden (albeit snuggled in a blanket, haha!) at the end of September - I had high hopes for an Indian summer but sadly don't think that it will appear this year!


...had my usual weekly Starbucks (mocha frap with grande with two shots of vanilla - if you're interested!)


...had some lovely walks with Little Prin round the lakes at the horses :)


...officially broke out my autumn wardrobe - boots, leggings, button down shirts and leopard print scarf #autumnuniform


...took a #shamelessselfie #sorryimnotsorry


...made a sneaky Steve Madden purchase from TK Maxx...

...yep - it was a new bag! I love how mahussive this bag is - I've been looking for an overnight/weekender bag for literally years now and this is perfect for that but also, it will  be perfect for uni this year because I know I will be spending a lot more time on campus studying because of my workload being a lot more independant study focussed this year so in this bag I can fit my lab coat, folders, laptop, ipad, bascially my whole life can fit comfortably in this bag!


...also I picked up this iced tea whilst at TK Maxx - I'm a sucker for iced tea and I'm hoping that taking this in my water bottle to uni will encourage me to drink more water :)


...let Ma play around with nail art - she polka dotted my nails and I love how they turned out! 


...went out for dinner with Lj & my goddaughter and had some yummy chocolate chip milkshakes that came in the most awesome glasses ever!


...added another tumbler cup to my collection - I justified this one to myself because it can be used for both hot and cold drinks - dual purpose for the win! 


...made the big changeover in my wardrobe from spring/summer to autumn/winter - I was very pleased to see my plaid/checked shirts again!


...noticed that my ponies are getting distinctly fluffier - winter is definitely on its way! 


...noticed that Dolly (above) was a lot more interested in having her photo taken than Cannon was - blesh him!


...tried the new Aveda invati line because Ma insists that my hair is thinning (I don't think it is, I just think that a lot of hair comes out in the shower because that's the only time that I can actually get a comb through my hair #curlyhairprobs) and actually really liked how it made my hair feel really light and clean. Having said that the product looks and smells horrendous, plus I can't tell if it has actually made a difference to my hair after just two uses and the price tag is pretty hefty at nearly £50 for the two products (!!) so I'm not sure whether to purchase the full sizes or not :/


...painted my nails with OPIs 'Nein, Nein, Okay Fine' - my first autumnal colour this season


...started back to uni - and realised just how much I had missed my lovely campus - this was taken from where I park my car every day - isn't it stunning?!


...discovered my most favourite tea ever - the Fortnum & Mason Breakfast Blend is seriously so yummy!


...found that Princess is a big fan of playing with my breakfast tray - what a monster :P


...took entirely too many photos of Little Prin today: her sulking in her toy box, dragging Ma along on her walk, waiting patiently for me to throw her toy, lying in her toy box, leaning her feet against mine, sitting on the arm of the chair whilst I ate my breakfast, refusing to get back in the car to go home after her walk, having sleepy cuddles x2 :)

I hope you all had a great week - let me know what you got up to in the comments!

And as always, if you fancy linking up with you MWIP (I'm sure someone will one day!) then here's the button and link up submitter thingy :)

No comments

Join in...