Thursday, 28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone


I hope that y'all are having a fabulous Thanksgiving and that you're spending it with your loved ones, gorging on yummy food and generally having a chilled out time :)

Speaking of yummy food - Ma and I have decided to make ourselves a Thanksgiving feast for dinner tonight - we're going all out after some {pinterest} research we've decided to have a roast chicken (I know it should be turkey but we're having turkey for Christmas and that's not that far away!), green beans, corn, biscuits (well we're having scones because we haven't had time to source the ingredients to make biscuits so I'm hoping that's similar!), gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and stuffing - I'm so excited!

aHm xoxo

4 comments:

  1. do you normally celebrate thanksgiving in the UK? I thought it was an American/Canadian holiday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is but a lot of my followers/readers are from the USA so I was wishing them a Happy Thanksgiving :) But no thanksgiving isn't celebrated in the UK but we just felt like celebrating it :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for including this for the U.S. readers. ;)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Have a great one!

    xx,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...