Monday, 18 November 2013

My Planner Obsession...

Hey everyone

So about a month a go I was stumbling around on bloglovin' for some new blogs to read and came across {Paper Love Story} - a blog all about cute yet functional stationery with a smattering of lifestyle posts thrown in? I was hooked!

Anyway, whilst perusing (read that as binge-reading Angela's blog!) I saw her {'My Week'} series - in which she posts a picture of that week in her filofax showing her super cute decoration and how she stayed organised that week - well, that sparked off me developing a crazy obsession with pretty yet functional planners - and the introduction of a whole board on {my pinterest} dedicated to {pretty planners}!

Here are some of my favourite pretty planner pictures from pinterest (bet you can't say that five times super fast! :P) - 

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}
*all images via pinterest *

So with my new-found inspiration and motivation to start using my planner properly I went on a mission to hunt down some cute planner supplies and get to work! 

To be continued...

- well, that may come across as a tad more ominous than it's intended! What I mean is, stay tuned because there will be a post coming soon about my new planner decorating supplies and how I decorate my planner pages - 

aHm xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I always love finding new inspiration for how to organize my planner, but then I'm always tempted by a new one! I can't wait to see what you create with yours!

    I tagged you with the Liebster award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I've always tried to keep up with a planner... but it never seems to workout, lol.
    You make planning look like so much fun.

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...