Sunday, 1 December 2013

Blogging Christmas 2013...

Hey everyone

So just like {last year} I decided to spruce up the ole blog to make it feel just a tad more festive - I hope y'all like it!

Seeing as it is now December I officially begin to get excited for Christmas (yes I have two more big deadlines for winter break but we are glossing over that fact!) - before December 1st I will admit to being the biggest Scrooge/Grinch ever! 

I'm super excited to open my advent calenders tomorrow (one chocolate and one Ciate nail polish!!).

Like I did last year - most of my blog posts this month will be Christmas related #sorryimnotsorry so be on the look out for those - I've got some gift guides coming up in the next week or so, a Christmas playlist, house decoration, my Christmas Wish List, maybe a Christmas playlist (??!), general Christmas preparation - I'm really excited!

So, I don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to sharing Christmas 2013 here on the life & times of Belle!


What are you most looking forward to doing in the run up to Christmas?

aHm xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...