Monday, 30 December 2013

Christmas 2013 Recap...

Hey everyone

Now I know that I say this every year, but this Christmas was seriously the BEST!

Christmas Day was filled with good food, quality family time, great (-ish) TV, treating my fur-babies, lots of chocolate and some simply amazing presents!
Psstt...see what I got for Christmas {here}


Little Prin loved her pile of presents - she went straight over to them and picked one up to take to Nam for her to open - it was so cute!


One of Little Prin's presents was this outfit for Christmas Day - Ma and I loved it but she wasn't so keen at first!


I was extremely spoilt by Father Christmas these year!



It was another JW Christmas - I am so unbelievably lucky, I am so grateful to my Ma and Nam for spoiling me so much! 


This mahussive Barbour bag made literally jump around squealing!


Literally cried my eyes out when my bestie Lj sent me a video of my god-daughter of her opening my present! I sent her a picture back of me opening my Harrods bear too, so we could be twins!



I went down to see my ponies and give them their Christmas carrots - yep I did go down to the field in my Christmas dress and jumper and my muddy mucker boots #countrygirl

 

The sky was beautiful at the field too!


When I got back home it was time to sit down for the main event - Christmas Dinner! We had turkey and all of the trimmings; stuffing, roast potatoes, peas, sausage meat, pigs in blankets, apple sauce, cranberry sauce, gravy, mashed potatoes, it goes on!


Because I don't like Christmas Pudding Ma bought me this molten chocolate bomb and it was absolutely stunning! Nam and I may or may not have nearly eaten all of it just in that one lunch sitting!


Plus I had salted caramel cream with it so I was absolutely in heaven!


We always have tree present (little less expensive presents from the 'Christmas Tree') and this was one of my favourites that I received - it's Hamptons (which I'm obsessed with!) and it's popcorn (which I love!)!


The rest of the afternoon and heading into the evening was spent chilling in the cuddler chair with my Nam watching Christmas TV (Tangled was on!) and sharing chocolates!


G took up residence on the sofa and remained there from lunch until Christmas night!


I think that Christmas Tea is arguably my favourite part of Christmas Day - I do love a good buffet! 


I finished up Christmas Night with a cup of Fortnum's English Breakfast tea in my new Starbucks mug in front of the Christmas tree - perfect!

After the awesomeness of Christmas Day - it could only get better with Boxing Day!

We had a little bit of a lie in and then Ma, Nam, the bf and I went off to my uni for a Boxing Day walk through Keele Woods!


I never get tired of walking through my campus woods and it was really lovely to share it with my family and have them love it too!

After our walk we went and chilled out at home for the afternoon before going to Nam and G's in the evening for dinner :)

One of my most favourite things of Christmas is how Nam decorates her home - she goes beautifully over the top!


Her Christmas tree is always a show-stopper and this year definitely didn't disappoint!


The archway was super pretty this year!


The crowning glory of Nam's festive decor is her dining table - it's always stunning! 
This year the theme was purple and silver, I loved it - it was the most beautiful yet, I think (well, I say that every year too!) 


I thought the reindeer were so cute!


The mini Fortnum crackers that we brought Nam back from {London} were super adorable!

 

Plus the jokes and questions in them were actually pretty good - I thought this joke was super funny!


The buffet dinner at Nam's was so good! We had roast potatoes, ham, turkey, salad, melon, parma ham, pigs in blankets, rolls and baked Camembert (my fave!)

I hope that you had a fabulous Christmas! 
I'd love to hear what you got up to in the comments!

aHm xoxo

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...