Monday, 30 December 2013

Christmas Gifts of 2013 - feat. JW ofc...

Hey everyone

So, today I'm going to be sharing what I got for Christmas with y'all - I love seeing what other people got for Christmas and sharing their excitement with them!


I always think that the most stressful part of Christmas is finding places to put your presents!


Every year since the millennium I've gotten a Harrods Christmas bear - this year's is called Sebastian and I love him so much!


After me craving over (see {this} post), finally getting my Rebecca Minkoff Mini MACin Hot Pink and using it every single day of the summer Ma decided that I needed a MAC in my life that was more appropriate for autumn/winter - she sneakily chose this one and I'm absolutely in love with it!


Ma also bought me these beautiful velvet slippers (after listening to me rave over them when I was writing {this} post!) ready for my interviews (fingers crossed I get some now!)


After my old wellibobs died *sob* (well they had lasted me two years of wearing them every day that it rained!) Ma replaced them for me - she chose this super cute print of horses and riders on navy - so adorable!


I also asked for another tumbler to add to my collection (I'm addicted, it's a problem!) - this mason jar one with a handle just makes me so happy!


Ma also bought me these mason jar shot glasses - not that I'm a big shot drinker - she just thought that they would look cute as decoration for my room! They're just so dinky! - I love miniature things!


When the bf and I made a trip to the Trafford Centre in early December and I discovered that there was a VS there I quickly rang Ma up and asked if I could pick some stuff out for her to wrap up for Christmas - I'm so pleased that I did! Ever since purchasing something from the VS in London in September, I'm a total convert to VS!


I decided that it was time to retire my Stitch plush keyring - being 20 now I think a more mature keyring was in order. I had my heart set on {this one} from {Design Darling} but with no shipping to the UK I sent Ma out on a quest to find me one similar - she did so well too find this one from the White Company! I think I even prefer the grey to the hot pink!


My bestie Lj had heard how obsessed I have become with planning since the summer (see {this} post!) and knew how much I had been lusting over a filofax so she bought me this organiser from Paperchase - I love how fun it is and I can't wait to start using it come the new year!


Ma also bought me some wax for my Barbour jacket that she bought me last year for Christmas - I've worn it so much that it is in desperate need of a re-wax!


Ma is an absolute candle hoarder (even worse than me!) so she bought me a couple of B&BW candles - another Mahogany Teakwood because I've been burning that at every chance I got since I bought it in the summer and Flannel - which has possibly become my knew favourite!


Again when I was with the bf in the Trafford Centre there were some DVDs that I wanted to add to our collection so I bought them for Ma to wrap up for me; The Bling Ring (in all honesty I only bought this one because it was on a 2 for £20 deal!), Despicable Me 2 (I love those minions so darn much!) and Monsters University (because I'm a sucker for a Disney film - especially one with Mike Wasowski in!)


Ma bought me this book as a stocking filler - she thought I'd enjoy reading it and honestly all of the answers have had me chuckling!


Nam spotted this awesome tray in Paperchase and knew my love for nachos so bought it for me - I feel a Mexican night is in order to break it in - I can't wait!


I love the Hamptons - Ma and I have been lusting to go there for years now so she spied these and said that she thought of me instantly!


Ma knows how much I love a good jar and I'm a big fan of flying saucers - two awesome presents in one!


I got a boat load of Soap & Glory products which I am just in love with! It's taking serious will power not to open them all at once!


I love beauty products so I was super pleased to receive a new eyeko Black Magic mascara (my absolute fave!), Benefit's Noelle perfume, Clarins Wake Up Booster, Clarins Cleansing Gel, Benefit's Rockateur (this with the Naked 3 palette completely satisfy my rose gold cravings!) and a new laura mercier Silk Creme Foundation (my holy grail foundation!)


My advent calender this month was the Ciate Mini-Mani Month so I received 24 Ciate polishes over the month - I've never tried Ciate polishes so I'm looking forward to trying them out!


Both Dad and Nam decided to further feed my nail polish addiction by buying me some polishes from Jack Wills - I must say kudos to them for not getting me the same colours despite not knowing each other was getting me some!

Speaking of JW, it wouldn't be Christmas if my Ma and Nam hadn't gone absolutely crazy in the JW shop and spoilt me absolutely rotten! They did it {last year} and {the year before} too! #soridiculouslylucky

I received...


a hot water bottle; a pheasant pouch (so cute!); a pencil pouch, and umbrella...


an iPad pouch, some sticky notes, some labels, an iPhone case...


a headband, some earmuffs, a scarf, a fur headband (so adorbs!)... 


a polo shirt, a pheasant tee (I just love pheasants!)...


a hoody, two pairs of sweatpants (to replace the ones I have basically worn out - they're just so darn comfy!) and...


four (yes, four!) pairs of gloves! - apparently this year was the year of the JW gloves! I think my family may be sick of me complaining of always having cold hands! 


My main present from my Nam was a complete and utter surprise (read: shock) - she bought me the Jack Wills Tilbury Bag - I literally squealed when I opened the bag! It is honestly such a luxurious every day bag - it's made of the softest leather I've ever felt (softer than LV by far!) - it smells so good! - and is the perfect size for carrying around on a daily basis! 


Ma surprised me again with some new Ray-Ban's - for about five years now I've been wearing my Dad's vintage black wayfarers and loving them - she decided that it was high time that I had my own so bought me the tortoiseshell new wayfarers - I couldn't be more in love!


Ma's main present to me this year was a new Barbour jacket! She bought me my waxed Barbour in sage last year so she bought me a waterproof longer jacket with a hood in navy this year! I love it so so so much! 

The bf totally surprised me this year and bought me the snuggliest cardigan hoody ever - it's so soft and warm! and an uber cute thermal mug (because he knows my obsession with mugs/tumblers!) - thank you so much bf - the best Christmas present you have given me is being back in my life - love you.

I am so utterly thankful and grateful to everyone who bought me gifts I love everything!

What did you get for Christmas this year? 
Lemme know in the comments!

aHm xox


1 comment:

  1. I love Soap & Glory! But it is just so expensive here, compared to the prices I've heard it is in the UK! My mom picked up Hand Food and the Body Butter for me for Christmas, and I couldn't be more pleased!

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...