Monday, 16 December 2013

Christmas Wish List: 2013...

Hey everyone


Today, I'm sharing my Christmas Wishlist!



I love a good candle and because Bath & Body Works are so expensive to get hold of here in the UK I can't really justify buying some for myself so I would love to receive one as a gift! My absolute favourite is the {Mahogany Teakwood} but the {Flannel} one sounds yummy too!

The {eyeko black magic mascara} is my ultimate mascara - it has surpassed my love for 'They're Real' from Benefit!

Talking of Benefit - their {Rockateur} blush is simply stunning and I just need it in my life!

My wellibobs recently broke *sob* so I'd love a replacement pair - these {horse print} ones would be perfect for me! :P

I love Lush at any time of the year but their Christmas collection is my absolute favourite - their {Golden Wonder} is my fave, {Father Christmas} is so cute and festive & {Shoot for the Stars} looks so pretty!

I love my {Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC} and another one to add to my collection would actually be amazing!

When I first got my car I bought myself a Disney's Stitch keyring, but after 2 years I think that it's time for a change to something a bit more grown up - this {tassle} one is beautiful!


What's on your wishlist this Christmas?!

aHm xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...