Monday, 23 December 2013

Festive Films...

Hey everyone


I think that settling down on a chilly December afternoon curled up on the sofa in front of the Christmas tree with a cup of tea (or nutella peppermint hot chocolate - yum!) watching a good old festive film!

In honor of this pastime, I thought I'd share my most favourite festive films with y'all...


I discovered Nativity and Nativity 2 last year and honestly can't get over how awesome they are - they are just so heart-warming and perfect! 

I love The Grinch - it makes me laugh so much, I think that it's the perfect 'feel good, spirit of Christmas' movie!

My absolute hands-down favourite Christmas movie is Father Christmas - I've watched it every year since I was born and I still love it! It's such a different take on the usual festive film because it's centred all around Father Christmas!

I just watched Eloise at Christmas for the first time this year and I'm officially obsessed! I will definitely be putting it on my annual to-watch list!

My Nam's favourite Christmas film is Miracle on 34th Street but it absolutely breaks my heart every time I watch it!

What are you favourite festive films to watch?

aHm xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...