Wednesday, 18 December 2013

MWIP: 50/52..

Hey everyone

Well, this week marks the end of my seventh semester of university - I've only got two more left - that's crazy! 
Here's what I got up to, I...

...picked up one of the Galaxy Christmas choccies - my absolute fave!

...painted my nails with Essie's 'Bobbing for Baubles' with an accent nail of OPI's 'Her Royal Shine-ness'

...was so pleased with the delivery of our new sofa!

...was so very excited with the delivery of my cuddle chair that matches the sofa :)

...finally got around to writing my Christmas cards

...went on another {Campus Exploration} with K - every time I wander around campus I fall more and more in love with it - I'm in denial that I'm graduating next year!

...got over-excited at the personalised minion that was on the LOVEFiLM voucher that I received in the post!

...was surprised by Ma with the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - it's such a stunner!

...got treated to some Krispy Kreme doughnuts from Ma!

...enjoyed snuggling in my cuddler in front of the Christmas tree (more on that at the end of this post!) catching up on some blogging

...got started with wrapping my gifts - I love the wrapping theme I chose this year!

...took some photos of Little Prin: she just loves looking out of the window and loves snuggling! She's a big fan of the new sofa and cuddler too!

...had a lovely time at a brass band concert with my god-daughter

...managed to capture an absolutely stunning sunset from my garden

...took some beautiful pictures of lovely skies whilst at the lakes

...painted my nails all festive with Essie's 'Bordeaux'

...had a slight Christmas disaster in that our Christmas tree died after only 2 weeks - we were not impressed! Luckily, the farm gave us a replacement straight away!

...so we decorated our main Christmas tree for the second time!

I hope you all had a great week - let me know what you got up to in the comments!

And as always, if you fancy linking up with you MWIP then here's the button and link up submitter thingy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...