Friday, 17 January 2014

Disney's Let it Go Wallpaper...

Hey everyone

So a couple of weeks ago I (and the bf because I dragged him along too!) went to go and see Disney's new movie - Frozen

I am obsessed.

Literally, it has become my most favourite Disney film ever (even overtaking Tangled & The Princess and the Frog!). 

The story was really unusual and unique for Disney (without spoiling it for any of you, it didn't follow the typical prince and princess true love theme - if you ask me, the massive plot twist that they threw in there was mind blowing!)  but what has really got me hooked was the soundtrack.

Ohmigoodness. It is incredible - I don't know what it is but I find all of the songs to be stunning and catchy and just really good pieces of music by themselves!

My absolute favourite song from the whole movie was the big hitter - the one that the main character sings at the life-changing pinnacle of the movie - 'Let It Go'

The song alone is stunning, Demi Lovato did the single release of it and it's pretty good - check it out {here} but when it's sung by the incredible Idina Menzel (I was sat through the whole movie thinking "I know that voice, where do I know it from?!" so I frantically googled it when I got in the car after and realised she has been Elphaba in Wicked) - her voice is just so powerful and unique and just stunning - honestly you have to {listen to her sing it}!

Anyway, ever since I watched the movie I've listened to that song every single day (some, okay most days I've had it on repeat for a good couple of hours #sorryimnotsorry) and I just love it! 

I think that it's a really good philosophy that Disney are portraying through this song - sometimes you have to let things go that are not good for you - it's something that I definitely need to employ more often!

In honour of my love for this song and the depths of winter that we are all in at the moment I have made a computer background and an iPhone background inspired by both of those things.

Told you that I was obsessed :P



I'm sure that you know the drill - on a computer right click and save or on an iPhone press and save and set it as your background :)

Hope you like them!

I'm using mine! - 



aHm xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute background! I haven't seen Frozen yet, but everyone keeps talking about how fantastic it is so maybe I'll be able to drag my boyfriend to it next week :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...