Wednesday, 19 February 2014

MWIP: 60/104...

Hey everyone

This week was very busy with uni work and because of that, ever so slightly dull but nevertheless, here's what I got up to this week, I...


... have been getting so much wear out of my JW mittens to deal with chilly mornings and evenings
...took a #shamelessselfie whilst in my car when I was too early for my class one day
...had a hot chocolate with an epic amount of cream to finish off a lovely lunch with Ma & Nam
...thoroughly enjoyed spending my time before bed reading with a cup of tea :)
...wore some hearts in honour of Valentine's Day - it just had to be done!
...got very excited to give the bf his gift - a man bouquet - he loved it! 
P.S. a post on how I made the man bouquet will be coming soon!
...was treated to a lovely lunch with the bf for our Valentine's on Saturday (he was working on Friday - the curse of having a chef for a bf!)
...used my new tea strainer for the first time - loose leaf tea is really the best
...got a little bit worried at the field as the river was flowing crazily because of all of the stormy rain we were having!
...spent some quality time with the ponies who were thoroughly enjoying a brief spell of sunshine as a reprieve from the storms!
...took the ponies for a walk too - aren't they too cute?!
...couldn't resist documenting the beautiful blue sky we had later on in the week - it was so spring-like - fingers crossed that spring hurries up now!
...found a sleepy Little Prin on my bed - so sweet!
...had a buddy, in the form of Little Prin, whilst I was doing some uni work
...had a very naughty cheeky puppy who decided that it would be a good idea to get on the dining room table after Sunday lunch!
...spent a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon enjoying a cup of tea in the bath whilst starting a new book 
side note: I finished this book in the same afternoon, it was absolutely amazing - a book review will be coming soon!

I hope you all had a fabulous week - let me know what you got up to in the comments or if you fancy writing your own MWIP post then here's the button and pretty please link up using the widget below so that I can go check your post out!

 It'd absolutely make my day! 


   

3 comments:

  1. What a lucky guy getting a man bouquet! I just came across your blog and I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a little obsessed with your dog - SO cute! I made a man bouquet for my boyfriend once and although the idea was good in theory, mine was a total fail. Can't wait to see the post on yours because I'm sure it was infinitely better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that hot chocolate looks so yummy! And your dog is so so cute! I hope Spring is on its way too, I don't think I can handle the wind in Keele any more!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...