Monday, 24 February 2014

Study Outfits...

Hey everyone


Seeing as there is, in coursework terms, only my dissertation, a lab report, a 3000 word essay, a 5000 essay, a poster and a presentation between me and graduating with my Bachelors I seem to be spending all of my time studying at the moment - I wish I was joking.

With that in mind, I confess that my outfit choices have been very predictable, when I'm studying I have to be comfy (otherwise I just get distracted!).

My absolute go to outfit for studying is: leggings (yep, in this instance I declare that they are pants #sorryimnotsorry), ugg slippers (they just about pass as shoes but they feel like slippers - I love them!) & some form of comfy top.

My favourite tops to wear are: a JW hoodie (the comfiest hoodies ever!), my regatta 1/4 zip jumper (my substitute for the VV Shep Shirt - I so wish I could find one in England!), my wildfox sweater (I don't have this one but it's just too cute!) or a spirit jersey (I'm obsessed with spirit jersey's and I swear that as soon as my {month of no spending} is over I will be ordering myself one!)

What is your go to outfit for studying?
Do you have to dress comfy or do you like dressing up to keep yourself motivated?

aHm xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I only ever study at home so I wear my comfy clothes that aren't acceptable in public like big baggy joggers or a onesie aha! Though I have seen some questionable outfits in Keele Library during the exam period, so I think I could get away with it!

    Comfy is the best way to be when studying! I hope all your work goes well, good luck (:

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, that looks like what I lived in the past two weeks! So glad thats over. I'll probably be in the same thing though for these next two weeks on break as I catch up on sleep! :P

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...