Sunday, 30 March 2014

A Vlog?!...

Hey everyone

So for this week's book-related post I decided that instead of a review (even though I've got a few of them to post!) I'd share with you the books that I bought in March.

Now, I will be the first to admit that I went a tad crazy with book buying in March - personally I proportion the blame two-fold; partly the {spending ban} and the discovery of the booktube community on youtube.

side note: if you're a bookworm like me then the booktube community will be like your heaven - seriously.

In the spirit of booktube I decided that it could (possibly...maybe - on second thoughts this could just go terrible wrong!) be a fun idea to vlog my haul instead of just photographing it...

...and here we are. Me posting my first ever youtube video for all of the world to see. Awkward hello, sketchy editing and countless "erms" and all.

Eeeeep.

Well, I hope y'all enjoy it!


So, yeh - there's that.

FYI - I'm going to go hide under my duvet after I've posted this out of cringe-y-ness.

aHm xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You did so well! I hope to see more of these vlogs :)

    Do you have some favorite booktubers you can reccomend?

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...