Wednesday, 12 March 2014

MWIP: 63/104...

Hey everyone


This was jam packed with fun (despite being in the middle of dead(line) month!), here's what I got up to, I...

...had a day off from uni so made sure that I used it productively - gotta love a to-do list!
...found these super cute tin mugs at TK Maxx (inspired of course by the lovely {Rosie the Londoner})
...decided to start planning my day out each morning while I have breakfast - it's helped me keep on track so far!
...picked up some awesome melt in the middle cookies - the bf and I loved them!
...had an epic breakfast in bed with the bf before we went and tackled his room!
...had a strong lion mane hair game!
...couldn't decided between which mint polish to wear (also realised that I have far too many similar shades!)
...painted my nails with China Glaze 'Highlight of my Summer' - it's super crazy bright, I love it!
...took Little Prin for a walk down by the lakes
...felt so thankful for the warmer weather and blue skies - #nofilter by the way!
...had a movie night with the bf - Planes was so good!
...managed to catch a stunning sunset
...fell in love with a frying pan (I know that sounds crazy!) - it's super tiny and perfect for just one egg!
...was surprised when I went outside and saw that the bf had written in the ice on my car!
...went a tad crazy buying books this month - #sorryimnotsorry
...had another movie night with the bf - gotta love  Pixar movie!

Thanks to the beautiful weather we had this week - finally spring has sprung! - I spent some quality time with my ponies - 
Aren't they just so darn cute?!
I hope you all had a fabulous week - let me know what you got up to in the comments or if you fancy writing your own MWIP post then here's the button and pretty please link up using the widget below so that I can go check your post out!

 It'd absolutely make my day! 


   

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very fun week. Your ponies are super adorable!! *^__^*

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...