Wednesday, 19 March 2014

MWIP: 64/104...

Hey everyone


This one has been a hectic one (again!) so here's what I got up to...

...was surprise by the bf with a breafast sarnie in bed - I love how he cuts them up for me!
...put new bedding on my bed - I love the quotes on it :)
...officially converted to my spring Starbucks order because it was so sunny - gotta have my venti mocha frap with two shots of vanilla as a treat!
...was not impressed with the foggy mornings we had this week :/
...was so happy to get my iPhone camera accessories in - I got a tripod, remote and a couple of lenses (I really want to step up the photos on my blog but don't want to invest in a camera - plus I want to try to start to dip my toes into the whole vlogging thing!)
...was super excited to be named 'Batister of the week' thanks to my new found love for the Batiste XXL volume dry shampoo - it's seriously amazing!
...was treated to a lovely costa by Lauren over at {Princess of Pretty} when we had a catch up
...was super happy to find the most perfect vintage champagne saucer - I've been trying to find some for ages and I'm so glad I waited to get these ones!
...took a #shamelessselfie because my hair was in a fabulous mood!
...was sad to see one of my favourite trees in our garden to be gone - it was the tree that I spent every day of the summer sitting in its shade reading :(
...finally finished my second dissertation! The fact that I'm graduating is really starting to hit home!
...had an awful (and first) migraine for a good couple of days this week - I literally had to sit in complete darkness!
...was super happy to see a horse and carriage driving through campus :)
...realised just how lucky I am to have a bf who is a chef - this is just a simple sarnie but he's made it look so fancy!
...was super surprised to be treated to these luxurious face wipes by Ma to celebrate finishing my dissertation :)
...finally got my hands on the new Barry M spring releases for their gelly polish range - y'all know that this is my fave range of polishes ever and these colours are just perfection for spring!

I also spent some fun time with the fur babies (ponies) this week :)




I decided to try and lunge my little old man for the first time in years and it was hilarious - I've not seen him with so much spirit and move so fast for ages! 
Plus he was super cute after because he was just following me around the field - he used to do this when he was younger, I taught him and he's never forgotten!
Dolly was super good as well, she's getting on really well with her schooling to get her back into the swing of work after her winter off!


I hope you all had a fabulous week - let me know what you got up to in the comments or if you fancy writing your own MWIP post then here's the button and pretty please link up using the widget below so that I can go check your post out!

 It'd absolutely make my day! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...