Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Top 5 Tuesday: Favourite Jewellery...

Hey everyone
Just Peachy

I'm linking up with Rachel from {Just Peachy} today for Top 5 Tuesday

Today I'm gonna be sharing my top 5 favourite pieces of jewellery (this was so difficult because I have pieces that I wear every day that are my favourites but then pieces that I only wear on special occasions because they're my favourites too!).

It's interesting to note that some of these are the same as were featured in my {Daily Jewellery} post over a year ago now and some are even the same as in {this} post from 2012! I guess I've finally found my signature pieces and have stuck to them!

Not that I wouldn't appreciate gaining some more signature pieces of course - a David Yurman bracelet perhaps? :P

Anyway, here we go...




Watch - I'm one of those people who always wears a watch but specifically this one is my favourite - I've been wearing this Citizen Eco one basically every day for about 6 or 7 years now (wow - I didn't realise it was that long!) and I still absolutely love it! It's so practical and classic - I can wear it with anything for any occasion.

Earrings- These are my diamond earrings that my Nam & G gave me for my 16th birthday - that year was a tough one and that party was the absolute highlight - it was crazy incredible - think MTVs sweet sixteen and you wouldn't be far off :P I had the best birthday ever that year and I love how every time I put these in I'm reminded of it. Day to day I wear my pearls but when I slip these in they just make special occasions even more special! 

Bracelet - This is another piece that I've been wearing every day for years - Ma bought me this ID bracelet and had it engraved with my name and I've just never taken it off. I love how dainty it is for an ID bracelet and we all know that I'm a sucker for anything personlised!

Ear Cuff - I'm way too much of a chicken to actually get a piercing in the top of my ear (err, cartilage, hello?!) so I've been wearing an ear cuff of some design or other for a good couple of years now. The same effect but with no pain? Sign me up! Anyway, this is my latest cuff - it's a super cute and dainty princess crown - I love how girly it is compared to most ear cuffs!

Necklace- Yet another piece that I wear constantly - Ma gave me this Tiffany key necklace for my 18th birthday and I adore it. The two pendants on it are from the lovely bf - I love how he bought me pendants so that I could put them on this chain and wear them every day.

There are so many other pieces that I call my favourites too - the cuff bracelet that the bf bought me from his holiday, the multiple leather bracelets that I collected when I was in that phase in college, the two rings that the bf has bought me, my collection of statement necklaces, all of the other jewellery that the bf has bought me over the years <3

What are your Favourite Pieces of Jewellery? 
Lemme know in the comments!


aHm xoxo 

   

1 comment:

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...