Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Top 5 Tuesday: Home Decor Ideas...

Hey everyone
Just Peachy

I'm linking up with Rachel from {Just Peachy} today for Top 5 Tuesday

Today I'm going to be pulling from {my pinterest} {decorating board} and sharing my top 5 home decor pins. 


Pinning away to this board has really helped me to figure out what my home decor style is - I love lots of different textures, very neutral colours (greys and whites mainly), quite minimalistic.

Seeing as I'm going to be graduating from uni this summer I'm looking to redecorate my room so of course I turned to my {decorating board} - so today's post is sort of killing two birds with one stone (or two post ideas with one post), I'm sharing my top five home decor ideas and the inspiration for my room redecoration project! 

{via}

I have an archway in my room and I love how this feather boa looks pretty classy!

{via}

I love the different textures in this room - it looks so snuggly!

{via}

I adore this set up - it's so perfect for a couple!

{via}

I'm thinking that a gallery wall above my bed would be a perfect to add something to a plain white wall!

{via}

I love how distressed the floor is in this picture - I'm think that doing this to the wooden furniture in my room would look so cool!

Also, for more of my room inspiration as of late then check out {this} post!

What's your decor inspiration at the moment? 
Lemme know in the comments!

If you enjoyed this post then please feel free to follow my {decor board} on {my pinterest}!


aHm xoxo 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...