Monday, 30 June 2014

First Day...

 Hey everyone

Today is a pretty big day for me - as most of y'all know I have just finished my degree (I graduate in just a couple of weeks!) and today is the day that I start my first post-graduate job! 

I'm super excited (and slightly (okay, more than slightly!) nervous!) to start my career as a biomedical scientist in the haematology laboratory in an NHS hospital pathology department.

I feel so incredibly lucky and thankful to have my hard work pay off and to be in this position - to be employed in my chosen field before I've even graduated, with the promise of completing my Masters degree in the near future, and to be able to have the opportunity to actually make a contribution to the care of patients.

I'm so excited to get stuck in, learn my craft and practise as a biomedical scientist - I can't wait to see what the future brings!

5 comments:

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...