Wednesday, 18 June 2014

My Week In Pictures #77...


Hey everyone

the life and times of belle my week in pictures #77

This week has seriously flow by! 

But it has been packed with fun times, here's what I got up to...

the life and times of belle my week in pictures #77

This week has been super fun! It was packed with new snack discoveries, two changes of nail polish (Barry M ‘Olive’ & Maybelline ‘Uptown Blue’), beautiful roses in the gardens, time spent working on {TheBedroom Decoration Project} (including an impromptu trip to Ikea – in which we bought way too much stuff to fit in a mini cooper haha!) and the discovery of a beautiful stripe/flower printed dress <3
.

I hope y'all had a good week!
Lemme know what you got up to in the comments!

    

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week! I especially love all the instagram photos!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...