Monday, 2 June 2014

Summer 2014 Reading List...


summer 2014 reading list

Summer has always been the time of year that you will find me with my nose in a book - even more so than any other time of the year :P 

Summer to me is when I can fully give in to my bookworm tendencies and just bury myself in a massive reading list and just read for fun - I love it!

Anyway, today I'm going to be sharing the books that I plan on reading this summer - mainly the ones that I plan on reading on my two week summer vacation (that I'm about half way through now!).

I went onto amazon to indulge myself and buy some books from my ever-long wish list for my holiday and I got a tad overexcited and ordered a few too many, haha!  I was aiming for twenty but I ended up getting closer to thirty (oops!) so here are the books that I'm going to be reading on my vacation and then for a week or so after too :)


{Cinder}, {Scarlet} & {Cress} from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


{Swipe}, {Shift} & {Exposure} from Virals by Kathy & Brendan Reichs


{just one day} & {just one year} by Gayle Forman


{Bones are Forever}, {Spider Bones}, {Flesh and Bones} & {Bones of the Lost} from Temperance Brennan by Kathy Reichs




{Tan Lines} by J.J. Salem
{Shattered} from Slated by Teri Terry
{Half Bad} by Sally Green
{Anna and the French Kiss} by Stephanie Perkins
{My Life Next Door} by Huntley Fitzpatrick
{Dorothy Must Die} by Danielle Paige
{Rules of Summer} by Joanna Philbin

I'm always looking for book suggestions so, what's on your summer reading list? 

1 comment:

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...