Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Graduation...

Hey everyone

It's official, today's the day that I graduate!
...right about now I should be graduating in fact!

I've had such a great time these past three years studying for my Bachelor of Science degree - my time at Keele University has been incredible, I honestly can't imagine spending these last years of full-time education anywhere but this stunning campus. 

keele hall keele university

I'm so grateful to have been lucky enough to spend my time at Keele, not only for all of the opportunities for my future career that it has given me but also for how it has {changed me as a person} - I'm really going to miss the 'Keele Bubble' but I know that I'm going to be part of the Keele family that will look back on on these university years with great content and happiness.

LOVE: Keele




All that's left to say is: Class of 2014, this is it - the world is now ours for the taking - let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...