Wednesday, 27 August 2014

My Week In Pictures #86 + #87...

Hey everyone

Today's post is another double helping of pictures sharing what I got up to for the last two weeks!

Here we go...


These two weeks have flown by, I can't believe that it has been a fortnight since the epic {HP Studio Tour trip}! They have been packed with studying with the bf, getting back into using my filofax, trying to sort out my annual blog redesign, being made a beaut brunch with the bf, copious mugs/jars of tea (my new fave thing to do is to spend a half hour early in the morning sitting outside under the canopy whilst it's raining sipping a mug of tea), spending the last bank holiday of the year having a #PLL marathon and domino's feast with the bf, lots of walks and cuddles with Little Prin, trying out a new skincare system (anticipate a review coming soon!), applying for my registration for my profession (eek!!) and taking the plunge into painting dark colours on my nails (hello again Essie 'After School Boy Blazer'!)- it's official autumn peeps! 

I hope your last couple of weeks of the summer were filled with fun! 
Lemme know what you've gotten up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...