Thursday, 18 September 2014

My Week In Pictures #90...

Hey everyone

First off, I'd like to congratulate myself on the fact that this week's MWIP is just a singular one - well done me for not missing a week of posting!


This week has been full of me driving all over the county for my clinic training - I'm kind of over it now haha!

My new fave outfit for work is black jeggings, a classic white shirt and some fun shoes - these patent bow ones are so cute!

I had a super sucky time one day last week - I got super stressed out so my Nam surprised me with a cute plant and card to cheer me up!

Nam and I spent Saturday morning taking Little Prin on a walk around my alma mater's (love:Keele!) campus - it was so lovely to be back there! Plus, if you ask me, Keele is the perfect place to see the seasons changing and autumn is my favourite there - the colours of the trees compared to the lawns I are just stunning!

I finally (after a couple of months of procrastinating - oops!) filled my photo frame collage with photos of the bf and I from the past 6 years - I love how it turned out, it really has personalised my room!

To get me through the mid-point of a crazy week, I treated myself to a San Pellegrino Limonata - so good!

I decided to attempt to make my outfits more fall appropriate by incorporating my new leopard print flats into my work wardrobe rotation - I love them; why I put off buying them for so long is beyond me! - also, this is what happens whenever I try to take an outfit shot - Little Prin always has to get involved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...