Sunday, 8 February 2015

My Happy Place



I don't even want to think about how many hours I've managed to procrastinate away on tumblr - but after over four years of hard work I've managed to curate and create my little happy place of the internet.

I retreat to my tumblr, get completely lost for a couple of hours and emerge feeling much better. Simply scrolling through my tumblr leaves me smiling.

It's a simple fix for a bad or stressful day - the act of scrolling through my dashboard and selecting photos to add to my ever-growing board of pretty pictures. It's very scrapbooking-esque soothing to me - it helps me to zone out, relax and re-set. 

Y'all should try it sometime - it's like therapy :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...