Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Behind The Blog

 

I'm just checking in with a super quick post today (twice in one week, aren't I doing well?!) to give y'all a heads up that I finally got around to updating my 'about me page'! 

I'd been putting it off ever since I got my blog redesign way back in January (woah that was a long time ago! Better late than never I guess!) because so many things had changed in my life since I last made my 'about me' page and it was just a big task to take on and re-do. Really, I guess that it has taken me this long because I honestly was at a loss of inspiration with my blog/life in general and also as to layout my page and what to put on my 'about me page'. 

So anyway, go click on BEHIND THE BLOG up there and see what I came up with! 

I took inspiration from Carly from College Prepster & Frannie from The Blonde Prep (serious blog design inspo right there! This girl is insanely talented at design!) and created this grid of pictures that is me and my personality condensed down to its essence. And I kind of love it! 

Have a nosey and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...