Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

[I kind of love how that almost rhymes - just me?]






And just like that it's Christmas Eve (only just, I'm writing this post at 23:50 so I'd better type fast!)

The halls are decked, the presents are wrapped, the table is set and the bubbles have been popped open!

I'm beyond ready to spend tomorrow with my family - presents need to be given (my favourite part), festive treats need to be eaten (mint m&m's anyone?) and all of the good Christmas telly needs to be watched (I'm definitely not ready to watch the finale of Downton!).

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with (or thinking about) your nearest and dearest.

Much love x

(phew, it's 23:59 - I made it! Merry Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...