Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Currently // 17-2


I loved this writing this quick-fire post last month (check it out here) so I thought I'd bring this format back and share what I'm loving at the moment!

Eating // my newest sweet discovery - drumstick squashies! ie. the amazing taste of drumstick lollies but without the trauma of potentially getting your jaw stuck together - seriously, try them!

Drinking // I'm writing this post as I eat my breakfast so my beverage of choice is tea. Specifically, English Breakfast tea from Fortnum & Mason's that I picked up when I was in London last week (have a read of this post if you fancy finding out what I got up to!)

Watching // NCIS. Still. I've been working my way through this TV show for the last couple of months and I'm still loving it! 

Listening // The Les Mis soundtrack. After seeing the show again last week when I was in London I've had all of the songs stuck in my head!

Reading // November 9 by Colleen Hoover. Oh wow this book! I've not loved a book this much for a good couple of years! It's incredible! A beautiful love story with a healthy twist in the plot and the potential for a happy ending. I can see this book being one that I re-read each year (I love my collection of these re-read books!). Seriously, you need to read this book I'm not doing it justice!

Planning // out how I'm going to decorate the next few weeks in my ECLP planner - I've got three weekly kits that I'm so excited to use in March!

Obsessing // over my latest finds in TK Maxx (again!), some super cute planner bits and bobs - check out this photo that I posted on my instagram to have a nosey!

Smelling // the Splash candle from the Kringle Candle Company. I found a stash of their potpourri wax melts when I was tidying out my room the other day (oops! Who knew I was such a candle hoarder?!) and decided to give them a try. This one especially is so fresh, clean and unobtrusive - I really love it. Definitely not heading over to their website to see what other scents they have on offer...

Wearing // fleecy and oh so attractive pjs. I'm pre-night shift today so I'm spending the day snuggled up in bed trying to conserve my energy for later!

Wanting // This sleep tee from ASOS - it's so fun! Oh and this Rebecca Minkoff bag is just begging to be added to my collection - all of the heart-eyed emojis.

Feeling // ever so slightly sad that I'm not back in London like I was this time last week! We had such an amazing 24 hours there!


1 comment:

  1. Drumstick squashies are my favourite!! As is the Les Mis soundtrack - my poor family get bored of my singing about the revolution at the top of my voice haha.

    Emily - www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...