I spend most of my spare time (when I'm not blogging or binge watching NCIS) getting lost in my Bloglovin' feed, catching up of fabulous posts the all of the bloggers I follow have written.
I get loads of inspiration for my own posts, discover tonnes of things to add to my wishlists and get to catch up with all the goings on of my bloggy friends (aka the people behind the blogs that I follow religiously but have never met and am vicariously brunching/travelling through their blogs!) - so I figured that it was only fair that I share the love with my fellow bloggers and share some of my favourite posts that I've read recently with y'all...
- I loved Aftab's ideas on dealing with writers block - definitely bookmarking this for the future!
- Emily's post has reminded me to take the time to appreciate where I live - it's easy to get caught up in wanting to explore other places and forget the beauty that's on your doorstep
- Jaye's desk is all of the #deskgoals - serious desk envy right here!
- Is it wrong that I want an Olympus Pen even more now because Abby posted about this stunning camera bag?!
- I really enjoyed reading this post on learning to live a happier life from Lauren
- Ally shared some super cute bits and pieces that have made their way onto my wish lists - especially these marble earrings!
- Raquel shared some great tips on how to de-clutter your life
- I added more books to my to-read shelf thanks to this post from Emma
- Kinda wanting to add some bottle green hues into my wardrobe because of Fayes wish list
- I could have included all of Hannahs posts from January in this post but these three are my fave: handbag blogging essentials, home wear bits that I'm now loving and things to aim for this year
I really enjoyed compiling this post - it was fun to go back and read my fave posts that I discovered this past month! I'm going to try to aim to do this type of post fairly regularly to share the bloggy love :)
What were your favourite posts that you read/wrote this past month? Leave me links in below please!