Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Share the Love // February 2016


I love having a good binge-read (is that a thing? If not I think it should be!) of my Bloglovin' feed, catching up on the fabulous posts that all of the bloggers I follow have written.
I tweeted last week about how much I love spending an hour or so just having some time out and 'me time' dedicated to reading blog posts and commenting - I find that I come away from it so inspired!

After how much I enjoyed writing this format of post last month (you can give that a read here if you fancy!) I was bookmarking all of my favourite posts that I read this past month ready to share in this post! So, here are the posts that I really enjoyed reading from February... 


Please note this is an incredibly narrowed down list - there were so many awesome posts that I read this past month that I wish I could include them all! As you can see I might have sort of 'cheated' a little and sort of collated my fave posts into categories so I ended up sharing a few more posts - you're welcome!

What were your favourite posts that you read/wrote this past month? Leave me links in below please!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention lovely! Going to have to check some of these recommendations out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in this wrapup - I've just had an hour long blog reading session from here and thoroughly enjoyed all your picks!

    Laura xx | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...