I love having a good binge-read (is that a thing? If not I think it should be!) of my Bloglovin' feed, catching up on the fabulous posts that all of the bloggers I follow have written.
Getting lost in my bloglovin' feed in front of an open window with a new candle burning and a diet coke in hand. So peaceful 👍🏻— Bel Hankey (@BelsMay13) February 20, 2016
I tweeted last week about how much I love spending an hour or so just having some time out and 'me time' dedicated to reading blog posts and commenting - I find that I come away from it so inspired!
After how much I enjoyed writing this format of post last month (you can give that a read here if you fancy!) I was bookmarking all of my favourite posts that I read this past month ready to share in this post! So, here are the posts that I really enjoyed reading from February...
- Robyn has shared some hilarious list-type posts this month; I love the pale problems one, things all girls do and how skinny jeans ruin your day!
- I love how Amy shared her instagram posts - it's so original to share them by printing them.
- There was an abundance of valentines/galentines posts on my feed but these two were my absolute favourites: how Emma spent her valentines day pamering herself - aka how I spent my valentines day too! But seeing as I'm a card-carrying member of the single pringle club I vicariously lived all of my valentines day dreams through Laura's post, she and her hubby built a blanket fort!
- Speaking of being a single pringle, I really loved that Meg shared how her and Jamie met via tinder - it was so nice to see that app in a positive light and it has definitely inspired me to give the whole online dating thing a go
- I'm a sucker for a good candle so this post from Vivianna is right up my street!
- I've been feeling like I want to give my room a little bit of an update so these posts have really helped inspire me: a H&M home wishlist from Beth, Laura's colour palate is exactly what I'm aiming for and this homeware accesory post from Rebecca
- As an ECLP-er I really liked reading this post from Jaye - her three year ECLP update and her favourite accessories
- I going to try to implement a combination of tips from these few posts for better mornings - pre-bed tips from Corrie, how to unwind without a screen from Rebecca, how to save time in the morning from Katie and tips for the am from Sydney
- As always Hannah's blog posts were amazing this month - my fave picks for February were her desk tour, the outfits she wore one weekend and how to tackle a bad day - definitely one I'm bookmarking for future reference!
- Honourable mention to my IRL blogger buddy Aftab's blog makeover- it looks stunning! Plus this post from him really made me giggle - I'm sure all of you country bumpkins turned city slickers can relate!
- Finally now bear with me because this one isn't a blog post, it's a YT video from the Michalaks is just incredible - Stef and Hannah are so incredibly talented to have shot this amazingly high quality video just by themselves on their holiday - seriously I can't get over it, it's amazing!
Please note this is an incredibly narrowed down list - there were so many awesome posts that I read this past month that I wish I could include them all! As you can see I might have sort of 'cheated' a little and sort of collated my fave posts into categories so I ended up sharing a few more posts - you're welcome!
What were your favourite posts that you read/wrote this past month? Leave me links in below please!