Sunday, 26 June 2016

Insta -Lately // June 2016


It's time to share my past month through the medium of my instagram feed - if you fancy following along then my insta is @belsmay13 :)


The start of June saw me going on a road trip up to Penrith with my Mum and G - and of course, any excuse to use my LV duffle! 



Whilst we were away we went on a boat trip on Lake Ullswater - it was such a great way to really appreciate the incredible scenery of Cumbria.


We went to Penrith specifically for Appleby Horse Fair - Appleby is such a quaint little town, I fell in love with this flower shop!



Caesar salads are just my thing - I had this one when we went out to a pub for lunch and it was so good! I love sitting outside in the summer sunshine!




My favourite way to spend a lazy morning is lying in bed, with the curtains and windows open, sipping on iced coffee and catching up on my Bloglovin' feed - is it Saturday again yet?!


We have a little part of our garden where we just let wildflowers grow and this year some peonies turned up - they were so beautiful! And of course, did you even have peonies if you didn't instagram them? :P


I just *love* this dress from asos - it's the perfect length, really lightweight for summer, a flattering shape and has some great swishy-ness! I've been wearing it at every opportunity this month!


I had a few early shifts this month and I really enjoyed being able to have late working lunches - I'm so much more productive when I'm on early shifts, I manage to get so much stuff done each day!


In between the stormy weather there has been some seriously hot and sunny days in June and I've been loving being able to walk Little Prin in the evenings after work!


A new red nail polish became my fave polish of the month - Essie's Fifth Avenue even got a whole post dedicated to it because I love it so much!


To help console myself over the absolute craziness that was the EU Referendum results (I can't even begin to express my disappointment in how the British public have voted and conducted themselves during this time!) I consoled myself with a cupcake and a read of my Blogosphere magazine. 

-----

So that was June! As if we're halfway to Christmas already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...