It's time to share my most favourite posts that I read in May, here goes:
- I love this post from Jaye about Reclaiming Mondays - I firmly believe that the 'Monday feeling' can strike at anytime of the week so am bookmarking this for when it next strikes me!
- I've was feeling a little blue in May and these posts from Emma about trying to become more positive, Amy about being kind to yourself and Rebecca about how to stop feeling the pressure really helped
- I really want to focus on trying to build up my Bloglovin' following and have taken some tips from Sophie & Sinead's posts
- I've found myself struggling somewhat in the past month with feeling lonely so these posts came just at the right time another great post from Rebecca, these tips from Emma and this gem from Hannah
- I loved Carly's post where she shares four ways to feel like a new woman - such easy things that can help when you get stuck in a rut
- Carrie's post on embracing early starts is one I'm definitely going to keep coming back to - I really want to start becoming more of an early bird, I feel so much more productive when I can fit more into my days
- I really like the style of this post from Hannah - I love seeing little insights into bloggers day to day lives!
- I agree so much with what Sarah says in this post about not wanting to be a full time blogger!
- The idea of creating a technology-free bedroom like Dara really intrigues me but the thought of not having me tech security blanket around me does scare me a little (as does the fact I just realised my tech is like my security blanket, maybe it's time I had a mini digital detox!)
- Maxie's post on Carly's blog about 25 things to stop freaking out about right now really hit home with me - I'm such a worrier and over-thinker, this post is one that I need to keep on hand!
I have to say that a lot of these posts have really helped me mentally/emotionally this month - I'm so grateful that blogging has allowed for this outlet for people to share their feelings/experiences, it has certainly helped me to feel better this month!
What were your favourite posts that you read/wrote this month? Leave me links in the comments please!