Sunday, 17 July 2016

Feeling the Blues // My Favourite Blue Nail Polishes



I was looking through my (admittedly obscenely large) nail polish collection the other day on the hunt for a blue nail polish to paint my nails with and I realised that I seem to have amassed quite a few bottles all of a very similar blue hue - oops!

Apparently I just can't get enough of this sky blue/cornflower blue colour - if I'm not at work I, more often than not, reach for a blue polish to paint on my nails and then in the summer I paint and repaint my toenails with one of these bright blues.

I have become so obsessed with my hunt for the 'perfect' blue shade that I thought it was time to blog about my favourite blues that I've found so far, so here are my top six blue nail polish shades I'm loving:

SEVENTEEN GEL COLOUR // LIGHT BLUE

TOPSHOP // BLUE RINSE

BARRY M COCONUT INFUSION // LAGUNA

JESSICA // TRUE BLUE

BARRY M SUNSET GEL // BUG A BLUE

ESSIE // SALTWATER HAPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...