Sunday, 10 July 2016

Five YA Books in my TBR Pile



I'm a total bookworm - I reach for a book at any (and every) given opportunity. A half an hour of winding down before bed, a couple of minutes in my car if I get somewhere just that little bit too early, hours upon hours getting lost in fiction whilst sitting in the garden during the summer. I just love reading, I've always got a few new books on my kindle ready to go - I live in perpetual fear of being somewhere and finishing a book without having a new one to start straight away (crazy, I know!). 

So I thought I'd share some of the YA (my favourite genre, don't judge me for still reading YA at 22 y/o!) novels I've got sat in my TBR pile:

THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J Maas // After I fell head over heels for the ACOTAR and ACOMAF series I knew I wanted to read some more by Sarah J Maas - I adore her writing style, her plots are so complex and thrilling, her characters are so multi-dimensional and her romances - oh her romances! I can't wait to have some more from this author in my reading life!

THE WRATH AND THE DAWN by Renee Ahdieh // This came up in my kindle suggested books and the blurb really intrigued me - I'm a sucker for a strong female protagonist! I've not really heard anyone rave about this book so we shall see how I get on!

ALWAYS WITH LOVE by Giovanna Fletcher // Gi's books are the perfect chick lit for me - they're such easy and enjoyable reads! Sophie and Billy's story is by far my favourite so I'm very excited to read the next instalment!

UP IN FLAMES by Abbi Glines // I love the Rosemary Beach series (and all of Abbi Glines' other series because she's just awesome!) so of course I can't wait to read the final book in the series (sob! I'm not ready to say goodbye to all of the character pairings I've come to love!)! I adore all of the other characters in this series, Nan is by far my least favourite so I'm intrigued to see if this novel will change my mind about her! Plus, the release of the last book in a series is just a good excuse to re-read the whole series first, right?!

ON THE OTHER SIDE by Carrie Hope Fletcher // Carrie is such a bookworm so I'm really looking forward to her debut fiction release! I've got high hopes because the blurb has me so interested already! The premise of the whole novel sounds really original and unique way of presenting a love story.


also - apologies for the acronym-heavy post title!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...