Sunday, 11 September 2016

14 Home Buys I Need From George This A/W



I ordered some new bedding from George last week (this incredible jersey one, aka the softest and most comfy bedding ever!) and when I went to pick it up they gave me their new A/W 2016 booklet, so I had a little flick through and fell in love with at least one thing on near enough every page!

I've been wanting to gradually update our house a bit, to add a bit of my style to the house and George is seriously killing it this autumn/winter with their homeware - so I thought I'd share some of my fave bits and bobs that caught my eye


Untitled #12


How cute it all this grey/copper? - I love it! Plus how adorable is the dining set - and don't even get me started on the rose gold cutlery - I just can't deal! And those cushions! Who'd ever thought I'd get excited over a set of dining table set?! Don't you think that the side tables look a smidge Oliver Bonas-y? Ugh, I just love everything!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that loads of their stuff does look like it could have come from Oliver Bonas, but obviously George is way more affordable! I love all the bits you've picked out here, especially the plates and the 'bee' themed cushions - so cute!

    Georgie xo
    Georgie Nicks

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...