Sunday, 18 September 2016

Currently // 18-9




It's currently post time again! Let's go...

Eating // a meal that stands out from the last month was when Mum and I tried out the new Italiano range from Domino's - we were so impressed! The pizzas tasted like proper Italian restaurant quality and they came with a tiny bottle of chilli oil and a pot of fresh rocket - definitely the best takeaway pizza we've had!

Drinking // far too much Diet Coke. Again. There's something so thirst quenching and refreshing about ice cold Diet Coke though!

Watching // Friday Night Dinner - thanks to Hannah Gale for suggesting this show - it's so hilarious! Plus I've really been looking forward to Carly's almost daily vlogs - I've read TCP for years and I love how vlogging shows more of Carly's life!

Listening // Ward Thomas' new album - Cartwheels. Still loving country music of course!

Reading // Under the Lights by Abbi Glines - I *love* Abbi Glines books, they're such easy chick lit reads. I really love how each series revolves around a group of friends and each book is centred on a couple in the group - I just can't get enough! Plus they're all set in small Southern towns in the US and we all know how obsessed I am with that!

Planning // what I want to do/get done on my two weeks of annual leave coming up - I can't wait to have some downtime away from work! I'm thinking a shopping trip to Birmingham, potentially a trip to London to visit Aftab and definitely a day dedicated to swapping my spring/summer wardrobe out for my autumn/winter one!

Obsessing // over my new jersey bedding - it's the softest most comfy bedding I've ever had - it's just so snuggly!

Smelling // all of my autumnal candles - I'm resisting starting to burn them again until it's officially autumn (three days to go!) but I went through my candle collection the other day and sorted out the ones I wanted to keep/replace/throw out.

Wearing // my Jadelynn Brooke t-shirts every chance I get - they're just so comfy for running errands (and doing night shifts!) - plus the sayings on the back of them are too cute! My have is 'my mason jar runneth over'!

Wanting // a complete overhaul of my autumn wardrobe - nothing from the last couple of years feels like me or my style anymore. I want to really condense my wardrobe into pieces that can all mix and match together to make putting outfits together super easy.

Feeling // a little bit exhausted with work - my annual leave can't come fast enough! I know I had a week off for my birthday at the end of July but that was packed so full of fun stuff for my Birthday Week that I didn't really have chance to relax! I'm definitely looking forward to having some time to relax and re-charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...