Sunday, 9 October 2016

Five Things // In My Bag




I was at a bit of a loss as to what to post today, but then I was looking in my drafts (thank you past me for keeping a set of blog post prompts in my drafts!) and saw this one - plus it couldn't have come at a better time because yesterday I somehow accidentally impulse-bought this beautiful new bag! I'm all of the heart-eyed emojis over it! 

So now I can share my lovely new bag with you (it's the Kate Spade mini 'Cassie' in black saffiano leather with gold hardware) along with five things I put in it straight away, I just can't go anywhere without these bits and bobs!

PURSE // I've got a card holder which is so much easier to carry around than this mahussive purse but I just can't seem to leave home with only that - I always have to have my purse with me too! Which is even more ridiculous when I think that I barely carry cash anyway!

LIP BALM // this one is my absolute fave - nothing else manages to keep my lips feeling so moisturised and soft even when it has worn off my lips. I just hate the feeling of having really dry lips and needing lip balm - I just can't focus properly until I've put some lip balm on! 

KINDLE // I'm channelling my inner Rory Gilmore here and saying that I always have to have a book on me (that episode when she goes to the dance and have a book in her purse - goals.) and this way I can have my whole library with me all the time! If I'm sat somewhere waiting for even ten minutes I'll take out my book and read. Sitting somewhere with nothing to do really doesn't help my self-consciousness struggles but being able to get lost in a book really helps - as ridiculous as that sounds! 

PORTABLE CHARGER // I've bought so many portable chargers in the past that have lasted for a couple of months and then just died on me - I bought this one over a year ago now and it's still going strong! It can fully charge my iPhone a good three-ish times, plus it's so slim it's really no bother to have it tucked away in my bag everyday.

SUNGLASSES // even in the winter I keep a pair of sunglasses in my bag (and in my car!) - I can't stand squinting in the sun,  it does my head in! 

I have to give an honourable mention to my umbrella and a pen (the muji 0.5 gel pens are my fave!) that always live in the bottom of every handbag I use!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...