Well - Brexit, Donald Trump as President...what a year 2016 is turning out to be! I've seen these sort of list posts bopping around recently so I figured today was a good a day as any to spread some positivity, here are ten little things that brought a smile to my face this past week:
1. The silver lining of forgetting my key to the field was being able to catch this stunning sunset
2. The Crown - bloody hell that's a good show! For me and mum it's the new Downton - we're loving it!
3. Starting my day off with a Black Forest Hot Chocolate - I love the return of the Costa Christmas menu! Now I'm just waiting for the #redcups to come back...
4. Finding some super cute Christmas cards - on sale too! And deciding on how I want to wrap my Christmas presents - in my mind they're going to look so festive!
6. Having a Ben & Jerry's ice-cream sandwich for an after dinner treat
7. Being able to watch the sunrise as I drove home post-night shift
8. Re-watching films I loved as a teenager - Monte Carlo is such a good film, a little cheesy but I love it!
9. Potentially finding a dress that I actually quite like for work's Christmas party (it's this one!)
10. Breaking out my winter knitwear - all of the snuggly hats, blanket scarves and fleece-lined mittens!
What little things have made you smile this week?