Sunday, 6 November 2016

Nine Nail Polishes I'm loving this Autumn







It may seem trivial but painting my nails is one of the beauty tasks that I actually look forward to each week: I love taking the time out to settle down in front of whatever show I'm currently binge-watching on Netflix (talking of which, is anyone else as bloomin' obsessed with The Crown as I am?!), actually concentrating on it for once instead of doing a million other things at the same time (case in point, I'm writing this post while finishing off watching Monte Carlo!), and treating myself to some 'me time'. 

I've eked out wearing my bright summery polishes for as long as I can, but this past week or so I've been ready to break out my fave darker hues for autumn, so I thought I'd share some of my faves in this post! 

GREY // Barry M Coconut Infusion in OYSTER // Barry M Coconut Infusion in STORM // Barry M Gelly in CHAI

BLUE & GREEN // Essie AFTER SCHOOL BOY BLAZER // Essie BOBBING FOR BAUBLES // Jessica DIVINE PINE

RED & PINK // Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days MIDNIGHT RED // Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing in VENGEANCE IS WINE // Essie ANGORA CARDI

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving essie Bahama Mama! I also got a really good deal on essie birthday suit and frilling me softly, they pair so well together! Angora Cardi looks really pretty.

    Lori,
    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...