Sunday, 25 December 2016

Insta-Lately // December 2016


It's time to share my past month through the medium of my instagram feed - if you fancy following along then my insta is @belsmay13 :)



Mum & I took a post-night shift shopping trip to John Lewis - our first stop was lunch of course! I had the most incredible pizza, it was so bloomin' good!


Right at the start of the month we started to put up our Christmas decorations - our conservatory tree is one of our favourites!


Many (far too many!) Christmas Costa trips were made - their Christmas drinks and treats were just too tasty to resist!


Mum surprised me with this super adorable mug - I just love him! "snow cute"!


We visited our most favourite garden centre - we always come away with so many festive decoration ideas and feeling so Christmas-y! If you fancy a nosey I shared our trip in this post


I managed to put my social anxiety to one side and made it to my works Christmas party - I was so proud of myself! These amazing shoes helped, I'm sure!


I couldn't resist sharing another snap from Flora - their white/silver room was seriously breathtaking (and it fit my insta theme perfectly!)


I was finished wrapping my presents super early (for me!) this year - over a week before the big day! I tried really hard with my wrapping this year and I'm so proud of it! 


I came down with a ridiculously bad cold when I was on my nights the week before Christmas - I've been feeling very sorry for myself! 


Making my bed up with new Christmas bedding on Christmas Eve is one of my favourite traditions!


This will be us for the next three days of Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!

-----


So that was December! Full of festive fun, treats and time spent with family and friends!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...