Wednesday, 14 December 2016

My Christmas To Do List




I loved having this Autumn To Do List to help me make the most of the last couple of months, so I thought I'd make one for this month to help me feel as festive as possible!


  • Fill the house with festive decorations
  • Make our annual visit to Flora
  • Find my favourite drink on the Costa Christmas Menu*
  • Buy new Christmas bedding (bonus points if it's brushed cotton - oooh so cozy!)
  • Find an appropriately festive and every so slightly OTT Christmas Party frock  - I went with this one in the end (and I felt like a princess in it!)
  • Visit a Christmas Tree Farm
  • Watch a million and one Christmas films (elf, nativity, Arthur Christmas, home alone - the lot!)
  • Write Christmas card for my work colleagues
  • Read festive novels (and only festive novels!) all month long
  • Make a peppermint hot chocolate at home (with whipped cream and extra marshmallows!)
*it's the Black Forest hot chocolate fyi!

-----

I reckon that after I've ticked all these off I'll be feeling well and truly Christmassy! How do you get yourself feeling festive?


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...