It's time to share my favourite saves from my Bloglovin' feed from the last month:
- I really love this post from Robyn - it's an outfit post (and I love the simplicity of the outfit too!) but it's all of the points she shares about why she loves living in the countryside that I can really relate too - I love living in the countryside too!
- I'm a serial over-thinker so I'm definitely going to try to implement these tips from Rebecca about things to tell yourself when you're over thinking
- PLL is one of my fave shows to watch - this is pretty much my thought process throughout each episode!
- Hannah's garden party is all of the pinterest/instagram goals - bookmarking for next summer, or maybe a winter-y pre-Christmas garden party could be a thing?!
- Fearing failure is something I really struggle with so Kayla's post really resonated with me - it's so comforting to read other people's stories about their daily struggles with their anxiety - it helps to make the glossier side of blogging a bit more realistic
- This combination of Hannah's and Lily's list posts are basically summing up my early-twenties so far - I was giggling as I read them because at every point I was thinking "yep, that's me!"
- I *love* how Sarah has decorated her home for autumn (or should I say fall?!) - whilst I'm still clinging onto the last rays of summer I admit it has got me starting to feel a little more welcoming to autumn!
- Carly's post on personal days is one I'll be bookmarking for when I'm having a bit of a feeling sucky day - along with Emma's ideas for blog posts for those down days
- I'm such a homebody - Katy Belle summed up all of my feelings about why this it's okay to be happy as such in this post
- The photography in Aftab's post about visiting Duck & Waffle for breakfast has cemented it on my to-do list for next time I'm in London - how gorgeous is the sunrise over the city?!
What were your fave posts that you read/wrote this month? Links in the comments please!