Sunday, 15 January 2017

Currently - 15.1




I love these quick-fire sharing posts, here's a roundup of all things 'currently' in my life...

Watching // Sherlock. Of course. Blimey this series has been extra confusing, hasn't it? I've ended each episode hoarse from yelling at the telly and practically hyperventilating at everything they managed to pack into just one episode. In other news I've been enjoying watching A Series Of Unfortunate Events on Netflix - I was underwhelmed by the film but the tv show is perfection - Neil Patrick Harris brings the perfect amount of creepy to Count Olaf - definitely worth a watch if you read the books as a child!

Craving // Wagamama's - what I wouldn't do for some gyoza, hirata buns and katsu curry - mmmm!

Reading // Heartless by Marissa Meyer - I loved The Lunar Chronicles so I was intrigued by how she was going to interpret another fairytale. Like with The Lunar Chronicle, I liked the first book in the series but I wasn't blown away by it - it was good and I'll definitely read the next installment but I'm not obsessed with it yet. The Holiday Swap by Zara Stonely - this book is the The Holiday in book form, two women swap lives just before the festive period and subsequently end up finding themselves and falling in love (predictable, but I like the comfort of that sometimes!) - I really enjoyed this light, easy read  - plus the fact that the part set in England is set in my home county was a lovely surprise! Being Brooke by Emma Hart is next on my list...

Shopping // this bedding - these wellibobs - this jumper (grey of course!)

Wanting // a Lumie Light - these dark winter mornings are starting to get to me (well that's what I'm telling myself, it's definitely not the fact that I stay up to late getting sucked into my social media refreshing cycle!) and I've convinced myself that one of these alarm clock lights will sort my mornings out. 

Following // @flourishnblog @robowecop @hannahfgale @misskatyenglish @queenbeady - I've really been getting into instagram more this month - these ladies have been providing some serious inspiration!

Quoting // "be happy with what you have, while working for what you want" // "flourish & be"

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...