Sunday, 12 March 2017

18 things I've added to my Spring Wishlist



It's official, Spring is on its way!

We've had a lovely couple of days - they were beautiful, warm and sunny, hinting that Spring is only just around the corner, begging to break through the winter chill. And alright, we're back to drizzly grey skies again now, but the temptation of Spring is there!

So obviously this change in season has meant I've started having a peruse of ASOS, trying to find those bits and pieces that I can just see myself wearing, ready for when the weather properly warms up!

There's so much gingham about at the moment - I'm developing quite the love affair with it! Plus that shirtdress needs to be in my wardrobe - it's so different to anything I'd normally like, but I blame Hannah Gale - it's limited stock now so I'm kicking myself for not buying it sooner! I'm totally stalking the site, praying that it'll come back in stock! Plus, I can totally see myself strolling around in those flamingo espadrilles - white a white tee and jeans, it'd be such an easy outfit. 

Ugh it's not often I get excited about fashion, but there's something about Spring this year that has got me adding things to my ASOS bag like payday isn't still two weeks away (the struggle...!)

So here's a roundup of everything that I've got in my saved items at the moment, I'm desperately trying to whittle it down...


What are you lusting after to get your wardrobe ready for Spring? Lemme know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...