I come to love sharing a post in this new series - it's really lovely, collating the little things that make me smile or bring me joy throughout the month and having them to look back on. So I've been keeping a note on my phone of my happy little things from this past month ready to share in this post...
- Subscribing to Disney Life - one of the best decisions I've ever made, I've been working my way through all of the Disney Channel Original Movies and loving it!
- CT Pillow Talk lip combo - the perfect 'my lips but better' shade!
- Pancake Day! Every Pancake Day we go to my Nam & G's (my grandparents) for pancakes for dinner - it's always so funny, we get so helpless with laughter that our flipping gets quite haphazard!
- Having blue hair for a day! Teenage me would've loved it! I picked up this new temporary dye and was so impressed with it - usually blue hair doesn't show up very well on my dark brown hair but I was pleasantly surprised with this one!
- Lighter nights starting to emerge - leaving work at almost 6pm and it not being pitch black puts me in such a good mood!
- Making nutella and banana french toast for breakfast - yummm!
- Finding new Disney vlogggers to watch - Tom&Sophie are my latest faves, I'm working my way through all of their Disney trips
- When a song finishes just as your pull into your driveway and put your car in park
- Having cereal for dinner - is there anything more comforting?
- Re-reading Harry Potter - I bloody love re-reading this series every so often, I think it becomes more magical each time!
I love how these random little things really brightened up my days. What happy little things have you experienced this week?