Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM

The Cop-Out Post






So, this is just a little fyi post - I was intending to share this months 'On My Radar' post today but if you've seen my intstagram you'll probably have twigged that I had some really terrible news on Friday that has left me reeling and feeling so incredibly lost, hurt and confused. Obviously this means that I really don't feel like attempting to prattle on about one frivolous things when it feels like my world has been turned upside.

I'm really not in the mood to attempt to articulate an explanation for how I'm feeling (to be honest I'm not even sure what I feel at the moment) and I'm not going to share what's happening here because my little blog is my happy escape from the real world and I don't want to taint it. Maybe at some point I'll want to express my thoughts in the hope of it being a bit cathartic but for now everything is still too raw.

All being well normal posting service will resume on Wednesday, but if it doesn't you'll know that I just need some more time to process things.

Loves and hugs.

P.S. hope you enjoyed this photo of Little Prin!

Follow

No comments

Join in...